So I was re-reading the Zatanna’s Search trade with her first appearances and I kept on getting distracted by what a cutie Zee is in it.
- Wonder Woman has been described as “a heroine fighting for justice, love, peace, and sexual equality.” This already is enough reason to love her.
- Wonder Woman fights guns with bullet-proof bracelets, not with more guns.
- Wonder Woman has a Lasso of Truth. There are so many untruthful people out there, but the truth will always prevail and sometimes a little help with that is necessary.
- Although she is a warrior, Wonder Woman is kind. Although sometimes she has been badly portrayed, most of the times, a big part of her character is that she loves everyone.
- She’ll be the first to call for peace and the first to throw a punch.
- Wonder Woman obviously created as a female icon. She was meant to inspire woman and tell them that females can stand up strong against men during that time period.
- if her bracelets are bound together by a man, she loses her powers. In countless stories, she is chained and bound by male villains, only to break free and triumph. The ropes and chains are symbols of patriarchy and the drama is her ability to break the shackles of male domination they symbolize.
Wonder woman may be a fictional character, but she truly has morals to live by (standing up for what’s right, spreading love and being kind, speaking the truth, equality, strength ect).
She’s a fictional character that i can identify with, and with me many other women.